Prediction Brighton & Hove Albion vs Liverpool – 2 December 2017
In the 14th week of the English Premier League, Brighton & Hove Albion promotion teams will face Liverpool at home agenjudi77.com.
In the previous game, Brighton only able to achieve a 0-0 draw with Crystal Palace, while Liverpool managed to steal three points from Stoke City, after winning with a convincing 3-0 score.
Data & Facts Brighton & Hove Albion vs Liverpool:
– Seeing the latest bout of both teams in 5 games, Liverpool can achieve 3 victories, while Brighton is only able to print a victory alone and 1 other game to produce a draw.
– Both teams last met in the FA Cup, February 19, 2012 ago, where Liverpool can win big with a score of 6-1.
Liverpool: Pepe Reina, J. Carragher, G. Johnson, M. Škrtel, José Enrique, S. Downing (M. Rodríguez 76 ‘), S. Gerrard (J. Shelvey 76’), C. Adam, J. Henderson ( D. Kuijt 76 ‘), L. Suárez, A. Carroll
Brighton & Hove Albion: P. Brezovan, G. Greer, Adam El-Abd (C. Mackail-Smith 69 ‘), Inigo Calderon, L. Dunk, K. LuaLua, W. Buckley (C. Noone 46’), A Navarro, L. Bridcutt, A. Barnes, S. Vokes (Vicente 69 ‘)
– It is noted that both teams have met 10 times, with 5 matches each being held at home to both teams.
– The home team, Brighton just stole 1 victory alone, which was just the case when they competed at home to Liverpool.
– While the care team Jurgen Klopp has earned 6 victories, with details of 4 home victories and 2 away wins.
– 3 other matches resulted in a draw, where 3 series took place all at home to Brighton.
– The Albion has so far scored 13 goals against Liverpool, with a record of 9 goals at home and 4 more when playing at Anfield.
– Meanwhile, the Reds have collected 27 goals, where they created 14 goals at home and 13 other goals in away games.
– Watching the performance of Brighton in the last 5 games, they bring a mixed result with record 1 victory, 3 draws and 1 defeat.
– While Liverpool took home the result of 3 wins and 2 draws in 5 new appearances.
– Name G. Murray of Brighton became the top scorer for his team, after buying 4 goals, followed by P. Gross 3 goals, T. Hemed and J. Izquierdo with 2 goals each and A. Knockaert with 1 goal.
– Egyptian footballer Mohamed Salah remains top of the table after scoring 12 goals, followed by S. Mane 4 goals, Roberto Firmino and Philippe Coutinho with 2 goals each, and D. Sturridge who scored two goals.
– After a pocket of 3 goals, Gross does not stop there alone, he also gives 3 assists, as well as taking him at the top of the bait sector.
– Mane, who pocketed 4 goals, was also dissatisfied with his goal, where he managed to balance 3 assists for his team.
– After both teams played 14 games in the Premier League, Brighton was able to rank 10th, while Liverpool sit in 5th position.
– During this time, Brighton has brought home 4 victories, 5 series and 5 defeats. Meanwhile, the Reds have earned 7 wins, 5 draws and 2 defeats.
– Brighton coach, Chris Hughton has faced Liverpool 4 times, where he was able to win 1 and lose 3 times.
– While Jurgen Klopp himself has never faced with Hughton or Brighton though.